Welcome dear soul! I am so happy you’ve stopped by. This nurturing nook is a haven for mamas, and all women, in need of self care, of a place to rest and replenish. A virtual home where we can connect and inspire each other. You can read more about our sacred space right here.
As well as self care, I also write about motherhood, healthy living, essential oils, herbs, yoga, and the occasional recipe.
You might want to start by checking out some of my most popular and shared posts:
- Learn How To Practice The Art Of Cozy Living With Hygge
- Five Practical Tips For Highly Sensitive Moms
- Start A Daily Meditation Ritual With This Easy Technique
- Join Me On A Self Care Journey + Free Self Care Printable
- Top 10 Best Baby Items For Expecting Parents
- Learn To Be More Patient With This Daily Self Care Ritual: Free Toolkit!
Self Care Library
When you sign up for my email list you’ll gain access to my growing self care library, including a self care tool kit, self care planner PDF & more. Plus you’ll receive occasional newsletters with information not found on the blog, special discounts, and you’ll be the first to know when my new course opens later this year!
Connect With Me Here:
Betsy is passionate about the healing arts and self care. She became a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner in 2005. Later she studied aromatherapy with Jeanne Rose and apprenticed with herbalist Rosemary Gladstar. In 2008 she received her registered yoga teacher certification. Her mission is to help mamas everywhere, in every motherhood season, practice self care, self love, and achieve a sense of contentment and peace.